Giveaway #9: The Grand Finale
First off, thanks to everyone who has swung by since Wednesday to take part in the fun. The results have far exceeded my expectations and I’m thrilled to have met a bunch of new folks this week. I hope you’ll continue to hang out – here and on my Facebook Fan Page and grab my books to enjoy!
That said, we’ve got one more giveaway to get to & it’s a big one. This runs all weekend and I’ll announce the winner on Monday, so you’ve got plenty of time. And the prize package is pretty awesome.
My good friend Dennis Mahoney of Shinobi Martial Arts in Plaistow, NH runs the best school for Ninjutsu training in northern New England. If you’re in New Hampshire or Maine, there’s simply no one better to train with. Dennis is offering a really amazing package for this giveaway: THREE months of training, a free uniform, and an introductory private lesson at his school.
Also, my old friend author Scott Nicholson is offering his graphic novel DIRT as a free ebook. Scott and I go way back to 2002, when we were both being published by Kensington Publications in New York City. Scott’s a great writer and DIRT is a wonderful read.
Finally, I will be kicking in a brand new embroidered sweatshirt with my JFM Logo on it, several cover flats from my earlier novels, and a mystery bag of goodies.
Let’s bring this celebration to a fantastic close! Here’s all you have to do to enter for your chance to win:
- Buy & Review my various stories & novels at Smashwords.com (scroll to the bottom to see my work)
- Buy & review my various stories & novels at Amazon.com (minus that “Current Conroversies” thing lol)
- Buy & Review my two novels, VICARIOUS & PARALLAX at iTunes
- How about putting a link from your website to this one? Once you do, post a comment to let me know what site you’ve linked to mine.
- Email your reader friends! Send them a quick email about my Facebook Fan Page and my website here. Suggest they buy my books!
- Suggest your Facebook friends become fans of THE FIXER
- Suggest your Facebook friends become fans of Jon F. Merz
- Suggest your favorite blogs, magazines, & news sites interview me and my work!
- Visit my Youtube Channel and rate & comment on my videos. Subscribe as well!
Try to do as many of the list above as possible and let me know in the comments section below what you’ve done. My big goal this week with the grand opening is to introduce a lot of people to my work and what I do – the more people we can introduce me to, the better, so please get out there and participate. If you can’t get involved today because you’re at work, take a few minutes this weekend to participate. It’s a pretty awesome prize package, and I might pick some extra winners so we have a lot of people getting prizes! Go forth and spread the word! have fun! 🙂
Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, please subscribe right now!
Liked this post? Please share it!
Get this and other great articles from the source at www.JonFMerz.net