- The Boston Martial Arts Center – This is the dojo I’ve been fortunate enough to study at for the last twenty+ years of my life. Chief Instructor Mark Davis is not only one of the most amazing martial artists alive today, but a fantastic teacher, and one of my closest friends.
- Shinobi Martial Arts – Chief Instructor Dennis Mahoney is another of my close friends and comrades. He runs the best school for Ninjutsu in Northern New England, located in Plaistow, NH.
- Muscular Solutions – My close friend Barry Meklir is a healer who really knows his stuff. If something’s out of whack, misaligned, or sore, Barry can make it better. Definitely check him out.
- Mountain Strength Fitness – My good friend Rich Borgatti runs this amazing fitness company and I can virtually guarantee that he will get you into amazing shape! Go there now!
- Shades of Reality – The Official Site of Joseph Nassise – what can I say about Joe? He’s probably my most trusted comrade in the writing biz and a phenomenal author to boot. We’re working on a ton of stuff and you should be sure to check out his page for more exciting adventures!
- Words, sounds, and rituals with David Wilbanks – Great writer of Caddoc and a keen ear for music, I dig David’s perspective and his blog is great stuff.
- P.I.C. Publishing – This is the umbrella site for Dean and Giasone Italiano, two awesome folks who write, make music, and create art. Definitely check them out!
- William Meikle – Another amazing author friend of mine who writes really cool urban fantasy, horror and more. Don’t miss his work!
- Avenue Medfield – The best restaurant in Metrowest Boston, Avenue sports a wood grill and wood-fired oven for amazing flatbreads, exquisite meats, and a an overall experience that’s like being in a high-end city eatery. Absolutely a fantastic spot to eat at and the staff is superb.
- Sorellina Boston – Located in the heart of Copley Square, this amazing restaurant boasts superb food, service, and one of the sexiest bars in the city. Awesome experience every time we go.
- The Tasty Page – My wife runs an amazing food blog stocked with awesome recipes and pictures that will make you want to eat your computer or phone. Check her out!