My Christmas List
Interestingly enough this year, a number of fans have written to ask what I’ve got on my Christmas list – that is, the things I’m hoping to receive. It’s a pretty short list, so I thought I’d share it with you. Pay attention to number 7. The fat guy with the reindeer fetish and red suit always seems to forget that one.
Without further ado, I hereby present things I’d like to get for Christmas 2011…
- More reviews on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.com from fans of my writing. The more, the better!
- More interaction on my Facebook Fan Page. Got a question? Ask away!
- More fans telling their friends and family about my work. Expand my audience, people. Become a prophet!
- More interviews on blogs, podcasts, radio, and TV. Keeping my name and work in front of people is critical!
- More subscribers to my free newsletter. I love my subscribers!
- More ebook sales, more print book sales, more deals!
- Catherine Zeta-Jones, Tia Carrere, and Kelly Hu. Not necessarily in that order. And yes, all three.
Thanks Santa! 🙂
in boston nocturne / ebooks / general / gifts / life thoughts / promotion & publicity / publishing / silly stuff / Uncategorized / writing 0 comments